• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Applications!
Thread Modes

• Nickname:CraftyArtist(Brie)

• Why should be in our staff:I work well with people of any rank, I enjoy helping people,and really, I'm good with people Smile

• Experience if any: In the real world, I volunteer to help with my teachers and classmates at school. In minecraft, I answer questions that people need to know and I love to help them. 

• Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:I am not in another servers' staff, but I have worked on a server (sadly the server shut down).

• What timezone are you living in: Eastern Time Zone.

• How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:4 hours on some days, 1 hour on some days, and 10 hours on others. 

• Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I politely ask them to stop, then if they continue give them a warning.

• Somebody's begging for rank up - what do you do: I check their world and if their world is not good enough then I explain to them why it's not good enough, what they could do to get it ranked up, and answer any questions they have about their world.

• Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I have played minecraft for almost 2 years now.

• Additional: None.

• Thank you for giving me this opportunity!!

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher; Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440