• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Baymax1020's Assistant Application!
Thread Modes
Tongue 
    • Nickname: Baymax1020
    • Why you should be in our staff: I have been playing on Aliquam for over a year, so I am quite familiar with most people here. As well, I want to contribute to the server as much as possible. I already vote and advertise this server to my friends, so this would be the next step naturally. I already try to help out people as much as possible here, and I have also noticed the lack of staff on during peak times or while there are over 15 players on. I am very flexible so I can fill in that time gap. (Sometimes I’ll be on from 5 PM-12 AM for example)
    • Experience if any: I currently do not have experience, which is why I am applying for assistant instead. I am a quick learner and believe that I can handle it. 
    • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: As I said, I don’t have any experience, so nope.
    • What timezone are you living in: Pacific (UTC-8)
    • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: On school days, 1-2 hours, but on weekends I can be on for 3-6 hours. On breaks I can spend even more time, and go on almost every day.
    • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would give a verbal warning first, and if they don’t stop, I would give another one, in case they didn’t see it. I would then give an an actual warning, and another one for each time they overuse capslock, until they get a kick, and then a mute.
    • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would first check out their build, and tell them what I like about it. If it’s not worthy for a rankup, I would give them advice and direct them to /help builds. If they keep on begging I would give them a warn, and maybe a kick if they keep on begging it/spamming the chat with it.
    • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I’ve been playing on Aliquam for over a year now! I'm very sociable-feel free to talk to me!
    • Additional: Thanks for taking the time for reading my (long/boring) application!
[/list]
Baymax1020 Smile

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440