• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Ban Appeal
Thread Modes
Exclamation 
Hey, I've recently reviewed your rules and regulations and would like to make a ban appeal, I'm sure you've heard this all before but at the time of my ban I was just messing about with the person who you saw and wanted to defend. That person and I often did things such as this to one another like that but we always meant well. I apologize to you if it offended you in any way shape or form. I've always loved aliquam and if you'd have me back I'd love to get more involved in you're server and maybe even buy a rank if possible.
Also I lost my password to my previous account and email but my older username in which I was banned was Daredevildan14, I apologize for any inconveniences that have occurred.
Thank You for your time

DaredevilDan14 was banned for "griefing" my plot. What he actually did was worldedit chests everywhere causing me to lag because my laptop can't run Minecraft very well. This was meant as a harmless prank, and it *was* harmless. I feel that he deserves to be unbanned. He didn't mean to make me lag like this and it was just a mistake, and people can make those sometimes. I hope this reply is taken into consideration and that my best friend is unbanned.

Much love-- ItsMrsIlluminati. <3

Your appeal has been accepted and you are now unbanned. Enjoy your time on the server and please follow the rules.
Best regards,
Feriach
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440