• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff App
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: Surv_
[*]Why you should be in our staff: It is often I see high server activity and a flooded chat. The chat
while most often calm and settled is occasionally accosted with one or two individuals who seem
unreasonably ardent about some subject which either needs not to be discussed or has been more than
worn out. It is thus in the communities best interest as well as yours that there be another monitor
with which one can take more seriously then a mere neighborly suggestion.  
[*]Experience if any:Years of server hopping and staff work across many servers. I've seen it all.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No
[*]What timezone are you living in: Eastern Standard
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:at least 2 hours a day minimum.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Warn them the first time around. If
they do not stop contact a higher staff member or if none are available start a vote. If the vote
doesn't work at least attempt to divert the offenders attention to a more suitable topic.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Tell them to stop politely and explain why begging
will get them nowhere.  
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I have been playing since 1.2
[*]Additional: I only build, no technical stuff otherwise.
[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440