• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Staff
Thread Modes
Code:
[*]Nickname: bitmin10
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I have owned and operated my own server before, and on that server I was in charge of the staff. We went offline about 3 years ago.
[*]Experience if any: From 2012 to 2015, various Moderator and Admin positions on the now defunct FierceCraft and Innectus servers, and Co-Owner of Innectus.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, I'm just now getting the time to get back into MC and this is the only server I've liked since I've been back.
[*]What timezone are you living in: Eastern US, UTC-05:00
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I usually get off work around 4:00 PM, so from then to about 8-9 pm. I can usually spend some more time during the weekend.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Ask them politely in open chat to stop as their first warning, second warning would be a PM to the player explaining the rule and what will happen next. I don't want to make assumptions about my next move, I'd rather you guys let me know how you want it handled.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Inform them of the proper rank up procedure, if they are annoying others or spamming the chat I would proceed as I listed above.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am a father of 3, I work for a custom cabinet shop and I'm probably among the oldest players on your server, but what can I say? I started playing in Beta and I've been in love since.
[*]Additional: I think my experience would be a huge asset to the staff and playerbase of your server. I would love to contribute in any way possible.
[/list]

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You are not Familiar rank or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.