• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Server Resource Pack
Thread Modes
(28 Jun 2020, 09:19 PM)SaltehSpoops_ Wrote:
(20 Mar 2019, 06:31 AM)RoShin Wrote:
(20 Mar 2019, 06:11 AM)edit: Ignore me... I just found this - https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/aliquam/  RoShin Wrote: Hi All,

I've done a quick search through the forums but I haven't seen anything that suggests what resource pack is in use on the server. Is there a default that everyone uses or is it a case of whatever you want on your builds?  Maybe a sticky would be good with this info. 

Thanks in advanceSmile

(20 Mar 2019, 06:27 AM)Takkita Wrote: The spawn has a resource pack if you enable server resource packs in your server settings. Otherwise each world is individualized. Some players have a resource pack and some do not. If you would like your world to use a resource pack, be sure it is a small file. Upload it to minepack.net and copy the download URL. Then while at your own world do /res <paste URL>

It is not required to use a resource pack Wink

Thanks, I found an image on Planet Minecraft that showed the resource pack selection process.  Guess I got a bit ahead of myself.

Your reply was really useful though.  I hadnt heard of minepack.net being used to host server packs before, so I will look into that.

Hi, should butt in now to say n=minepack.net is officially broken. They sunsetted the system and as such it wont work. Im still trying to find an alternative - Salteh
Hey Salteh,

Minepack.net is indeed broken. Try using https://mc-packs.net/, as this is now the website that is compatible for uploading and using recource packs on the server. The rest of the procedure has stayed the same.

Messages In This Thread
Server Resource Pack - by RoShin - 20 Mar 2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by Takkita - 20 Mar 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by RoShin - 20 Mar 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by SaltehSpoops_ - 28 Jun 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Server Resource Pack - by Epibreerder - 29 Jun 2020, 06:10 PM