• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Jr. Mod application
Thread Modes
Heart 
Nickname: Og or Bit
Why you should be in our staff: Despite the short time of playing, I've already noticed this community is really nice, although it's not like my previous ranking server, I find it nice in some ways better than that server. I would like to find ways to exceed my skill in building while helping others to do the same!

Experience if any: I have had a lot of experience in moderation and administration mainly due to me creating servers solo on Minehut. I have made many of my own servers like this, I find it nice how this all works, its a very unique system compared to Athion (the previous server). I like to come up with new ideas to help improve the server and make it well and truly the best server I can. Although ill only be Jr. Mod if I'm accepted, I expect great things in the future with not only the server but its community and staff too!

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Currently I'm not, and if I get this role I don't plan to, as then it would mess up my schedule further and will make it harder to do things and in my opinion it just makes me seem less professional.

What timezone are you living in: AEST or UTC+ 10:00 Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne.

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: School Holidays/Weekends I can do 5 hours a day due to my tough schedule, School days I can do up to 4 hours a day. 

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would verbally warn them and if they continue I would then warn them through use of the command but if continued I would mute them temporarily. If any continued use of caps after mute I would msg the higher staff team, and mute him for the time I was told.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would first politely ask them to stop if they aren't spamming and let me show them if they are spamming though that would be an instant denial due to begging as in my opinion and most likely many others it seems like you asking when will your application be checked and will you be accepted or like constantly asking for an unban or unmute on the discord.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm an 11-year-old currently in year 6, looking to improve my maturity and skill in building. I like all kinds of sports, football, soccer, basketball just to name a few.

Additional: When I was born I was born with a condition named sagittal suture chraniousstanosis, it basically is where your bones in your head are already fused so you require a surgery otherwise its a very high chance of death. I got this surgery at the age of 11 months but during it, I had 3 blood transfusions nearly dying in one along with I lost part of my brain in the thinking part and the emotional control parts.

Sincerely,
OgJesus

Your application does not meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours and you are not Familiar rank or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.